Voliol's websiteAbout me: I'm a person dabbling in various fields, such as messing around with games (video and not), reading whatever manga I can get my hands on, and getting lost in wikis for stuff I both do and don't have any experience with prior.
About this website: This is my website, where I plan on posting some articles on things I find interesting, and links to stuff I've done elsewhere. Also there's a list of "things I've contributed to", where I can't claim any major credit. They are here because they are cool, and I want to recommend them.
- On combining games (1, 2)
- Pokémon Palettes in Generation II
- Pokémon Palettes in Generation III
- Pokémon Palette Backgrounds in Generation III
- One Piece 1000+
Misc. stuff on this website:
Other things I've made:
- DF Diagnosipack, a package of modding tools for Dwarf Fortress.
- Voliol's Various Vivants (VVV), a Dwarf Fortress mod adding various real-life animals and plants.
- Teh LOLmod, by many members of the Dwarf Fortress community (the list is to long to put here). An off-the-wall community mod for Dwarf Fortress, drawing inspiration directly from the internet (and whereever). I'm the current manager.
- Highfantasy Modpack, by kiiranaux. A modpack for Dwarf Fortress, which includes VVV.
- Warsim: The Realm of Aslona, by Huw Millard. A cool text-based game, with some faces (and gnome insults) made by me.
- The Universal Pokemon Randomizer, originally by dabomstew. There are multiple branches of this, but this branch by brentspector is my favorite, and one with some (very minor) changes by me in them.
There is also this branch containing my (WIP) palette framework/port of
Artemis251's Emerald Randomizer palette randomization.
The latter branch is unstable and might give you a corrupted ROM, so don't use it for playing yet.